Every relationship is different, and couples have unique needs for guidance and support. Voda Counseling offers a variety of options for couples, based on the goals for their relationship:
- $120 for a 50-Minute Session
- $180 for a 80-Minute Session
- Learn more about how couples counseling can help your relationship
- $240 for a 2-hour initial session
- $180 for a 90-Minute Follow Up Session (up to 4 sessions)
- Discernment counseling is short term (1-5 sessions), and the focus is not on solving marital problems but on seeing if they could potentially be solved.
- Unlike traditional marriage counseling that assumes that both people are willing to work on the marriage, discernment counseling helps people decide whether to work on their marriage or keep moving towards divorce.
- Unlike individual counseling that usually takes one person's side, the discernment counselor works to understand both partners, even if they see things very differently.
- More information on discernment counseling.
Tune Up Package - $180
You save $35
- Includes an online Couple Checkup Assessment
- 90 Minute couples session to discuss your results
- Ideal for couples evaluating taking their relationship to the next step, moving through transitions in life, or who want to keep their relationship strong, connected, and growing
Explore / Rediscover Package - $600
You save $155
- Includes the Prepare or Enrich Assessment for both partners
- 90-Minute couples session to discuss your results
- 3 90-Minute sessions to discuss in-depth 3 topics of your choosing based on your assessment
- Ideal for couples seeking premarital counseling or considering an engagement OR
- Couples who want a thorough assessment of strengths and growth areas in their relationship and have been in a relationship for an extended time
science of love Workshop for Couples - $75/couple
- 3 Hour Workshop
- Educational presentation about what makes relationships work
- Specific tools are discussed to facilitate deeper and more meaningful conversations
- Couples have private time to discuss what they are learning and apply it immediately
- No need to share personal information with anyone but your partner
- Support is provided to couples as requested to support healthy communication